Saturday, June 25, 2011

Read Along Questions

1) What is your favourite book (or series) from childhood?
I love Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery. Love. It. I reread the entire series every year if possible. I also loved The Little House on the Prairie  series and Little Women.

2) What is your favourite book (or series) now?
I love everything that is historical fiction and Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series is fantastic. There really isn't much I won't read to be perfectly honest.

3) What is your opinion of e-readers?
My husband just came home with the Kobo (Canada) for me and so far I am loving it but I can't imagine giving up real books forever. Especially picture books for my little one! It's going to be interesting to see how much of my reading moves to the Kobo and how much stays traditional. I am very excited toknow, however, that I can get library books on my ereader!

4) Finish this sentence: "On Sundays I like to..."
Relax and hang out with my family. During the school year I usually end up doing some marking or planning.

5) Describe yourself in 5 words!
Organized. Reader. Mom. Wife. Planner.

6) Hardcover or paperback? Why?
Both really. If I have been waiting forever for a book to be released I won't wait for the paperback version, or if I know I will read it many, many times then it's hardcover all the way. If I am buying lots or keeping an eye on the budget (!) then paperback.

7) Coffee or Tea?
Coffee...everyday. EVERYDAY!! I have a Keurig machine that I just adore. Tea, however, is for when I am feeling sick.

2 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Beverley Baird said...

Yes, I can see we certainly do share a lot of interests the same - especially in books! I finish school in a week and then will be able to enjoy a lot more reading time!
Thanks for stopping by!

Libby said...

Just bought my copy of the book, hoping to join link soon :)

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover