Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Linear Measurement Foldable

After the craze of Foldables Week I really wanted to implement more foldables into my classroom...so we started our measurement unit off with creating a vocabulary foldable for linear measurements.

Take a look!





As you can see some of my students choose to be creative with their foldables and some like the minimal approach!



2 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Unknown said...

I love that you use foldables in Math! My kids love any chance at hand-on activities.


Also, just wanted to stop by and share my new GIVEAWAY with you :)
You can WIN a $20 Gift Card for Amazon and shop till you drop :)

Come by & enter to WIN!
http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/11/treasured-giveaway-20-amazon-gift-card.html

Happy Holidays!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Meghan Mayhew said...

Just stopping by to say great blog! I came across your blog tonight and am now your newest follower! Feel free to follow my blog at Inside The Classroom, http://www.mrsmayhew.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover