Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Summer Bucket List

What an amazing idea....ohhh summer, where are you? Here in Ontario we will be in school right up until June 29th so thinking about summer vacation this early is a little bit of a dangerous past time but I like to live on the edge sometimes.





So what do I want to get done...hmmm.

1. Knitting- I bought some gorgeous hand-painted wool to knit a light cowl for myself, and just today I bought a new pattern and fair isle patterning yarn to make a sweater for my daughter.

2. Professional Reading- so much!! I have a few books on guided reading and reading responses plus one of my new teaching partners just told me about "The Power of Retelling" so that's going on the list too.

3. Running- my husband and I started training to run a 5k and I am hoping to sign up for a charity run in August

4. Cottaging- we will be at the cottage for 2 glorious weeks in July....the beach, the sun, the food!!

5. Become an aunt!! My sister is due in August and I can't wait to meet the little man.

6. Plan for next year- things are changing and I am very excited to see what the new year will bring.

Head over to link up with this great party!

Miss Kindergarten
A Modern Teacher
A Cupcake for the Teacher


6 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Beverley Baird said...

Love the idea! and your list.
We start Gr. 3 EQAO in 2 weeks - ugh. I think I need this list to help me over that!

Unknown said...

Congrats on being a new aunt! How exciting. By the way, I am a new follower of yours. Have a great summer.

Cupcake said...

Become an aunt... love that one!!! Thank you for joining the party!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

I'm your newest follower!
Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
My TpT Store

Think, Wonder, and Teach said...

Congrats!! Enjoy your new niece!!

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach

  said...

I would love to learn how to knit. I'm your newest follower.

Cara
The Teacher's Backpack

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover