Thursday, April 11, 2013

Our Day of Pink

Here are some the activities my class participated in for Day of Pink!

Brainstorming how we can stand up to bullying!






Creating a class mural.









We also read a number of books:

The Sissy Duckling by Harvey Fierstein

Pink by Lynne Rickards

The Great Big Book of Families by Mary Hoffman

I also showed this clip of a flashmob that was put together for Day of Pink.


I hope you had a chance to share, talk, create, and read about this important day.

1 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Shannon said...

Great way to teach a much needed thing! Bullying seems to have gotten so out of hand lately.

Shannon
I Run Read Teach

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover