3) Create Teach Share has a great Status of the Class freebie that I will be implementing TOMORROW in my class. Talk about accountability!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
How about a weekly Linky Party?? I find a ridiculous amount of fantastic ideas on other teacher blogs, Pinterest and the internet in general, and I am sure you all do too! So....I thought a weekly link party where we can all share our "Fantastic Finds" would be just the thing. Consider yourself invited, no RSVP necessary- just show up and have a great time.
Here are the rules/suggestions:
1) Grab the Linky Party button and display it proudly on your blog or post!
2) If the Fantastic Finds Linky Party has a theme...follow it
3) Please link to the actual POST where your fantastic find is...not just the blog.
4) Have fun!
Any links that do not fit the linky party or are not related to education will be removed.
Here are my fantastic finds of the week:
1) Linneyville- this amazing blog taught me how to make the super cute button for this shindig! I am so proud
2) How about this awesome literacy related halloween costume!
4) Do you Daily 5? 4th Grade Frolics has a fantastic idea for Work on Writing. Check it out.
5) A. Mazing.Ing Literary Device posters over at My Teaching Spirit. Putting these babies up for sure!
6) I've adopted this classroom helpers method in my room this year and I loving it! Thanks to Ashleigh's Education Journey!
Join in on the fun below.