Friday, March 16, 2012

Calling all Grade 4, 5, and 6 blogs!!

One big difference I've noticed about Americans and Canadians is how we refer to elementary and secondary school grades...we say Grade ____, i.e. Grade 4....whereas my lovely American friends would say 4th grade. Interesting little cultural difference, eh? (yes, Canadians also say eh...and I am proud of it!)

That being said Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies is having an upper elementary blog linky party! If your blog is aimed at Grade 4, 5 or 6 head on over. You should also go if your blog is for 4th, 5th or 6th grade! LOL

11 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Lorraine Vasquerz said...

Thanks for joining my linky party!
~Lorraine
Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

Lyndsey (A Year of Many Firsts) said...

Funny! I love "eh!" I sometimes find myself saying that, and I'm not Canadian. Even though I teach 1at grade (or Grade 1), I can't wait to check out the upper grade blogs. Love them all! Thanks for sharing this. Enjoy your weekend!

Lyndsey
A Year of Many Firsts

Beth said...

Lyndsey, you keep on saying "eh"...it works in so many situations.

Amber @ Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher said...

You wacky Canadians!

Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

Think, Wonder, and Teach said...

Love to find more bloggy friends!!

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach

khall said...

Just found your blog through the linky party and look forward to stalking you!

Anonymous said...

OK...I couldn't resist becoming your newest follower...and not just because I'm a fellow Canadian. LOL We Canucks need to stick together! :P Looking forward to stalking you and if you have time, come and visit me..eh!

msbsclassroomcapers.blogspot.com

Beth said...

Thanks Kelly! Glad to have you visiting.

Beth said...

Monica,
I am heading there right now!

Beth said...

Ms. Morton,
Thanks for visiting and I am heading over to check your blog out!

Patti White said...

Hi!
I just found your blog at the linky party! I am now following you and would love for you to drop by my blog when you get a chance! I look forward to sharing ideas!
Patti
A Series of 3rd Grade Events

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover