What an amazing idea....ohhh summer, where are you? Here in Ontario we will be in school right up until June 29th so thinking about summer vacation this early is a little bit of a dangerous past time but I like to live on the edge sometimes.
So what do I want to get done...hmmm.
1. Knitting- I bought some gorgeous hand-painted wool to knit a light cowl for myself, and just today I bought a new pattern and fair isle patterning yarn to make a sweater for my daughter.
2. Professional Reading- so much!! I have a few books on guided reading and reading responses plus one of my new teaching partners just told me about "The Power of Retelling" so that's going on the list too.
3. Running- my husband and I started training to run a 5k and I am hoping to sign up for a charity run in August
4. Cottaging- we will be at the cottage for 2 glorious weeks in July....the beach, the sun, the food!!
5. Become an aunt!! My sister is due in August and I can't wait to meet the little man.
6. Plan for next year- things are changing and I am very excited to see what the new year will bring.