Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A jumble of letters and patterns...

These are the finished Name Art Projects my students completed last year when I taught Grade 4. I originally posted about it here and I am super excited with how they turned out!





Here are a few of my favourites!




I am going to have my students complete a reflection of their own artwork and the projects of others posted in our room as a way to start developing some art appreciation. Here is the reflection if you would like to see it or use it in your own room.

AND.... don't forget about the Fantastic Finds Linky Party. What have you uncovered this week?


3 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Reilly said...

I shared this with our art teacher and he went nuts! I can't wait to see these hanging in our display cases! Great share!

Beth said...

Thanks so much, Polka Dot Owl. I hope you directed the art teacher to Deep Space Sparkle...that's where I got the idea. I wish I could claim credit for something so cool.

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! What a cool, creative idea.

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover