Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Bucket List


I love making lists!!!
This linky party is right up my alley...even if summer vacation is still 20 school days away. Yes, you read that right.
 20 school days left.

My Bucket List

Before the summer starts I still need to finish my reports, pack up my room (for the 6th year in a row), pack my house because we are moving ON THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. Arrrrgh.

Once the summer gets here I want to...

1. Unpack my house and start all my organization right off the bat. My mom is coming to spend the first week with me (thanks Mom!) so that'll help a lot.

2. Have many, many, many fun days with my daughter while she is still my only child. Being due with our second in November is a scary prospect. This is my last summer with just my baby. 

I have so so so so so many ideas for our backyard and day trips. Can't wait.

3. Plan for next year....but since I'll only be there for a few months I'm not going to knock myself out going to crazy. My bucket list school-wise will extend into my mat leave. I have sooooo many ideas for when I do go back full time. 

4. Lastly, and probably most importantly....I want to have a healthy pregnancy. I'm not sure how I feel about being pregnant in the summer. This pregnancy has been easier in some ways than my first and harder in others. I want to take the time to relax, sit back and drink some delicious mocktails!

0 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover