1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Twelve Fun Facts
1. I am addicted to coffee. I have a Keurig machine her at home that I just adore and I can barely drive past a Tim Horton's or Starbucks without stopping.
2. I am a VERY proud Canadian. I love my country and will talk about how great it is for hours. I even have a maple leaf tattooed on my right ankle.
3. I am a knitter. I started during my mat leave..same as blogging...and like blogging it has become a major love.
4. I taught Grad 7 and 8 for 7 years before I moved to Grade 4 last year. I don't miss it!
5. Last year was the first time in my teaching career I ever taught Math..it was super scary but I have discovered that I like it.
6. I have a puggle. A pug and a beagle mix. He's pretty awesome.
This is a picture from last January when my baby was just born.
7. I am a curler. I used to competitively curl and thought I might try for the Olympics. Now it's few and far between and just for fun.
8. Football is my favourite sport to watch.
9. I will read almost anything because I always have to have a book on the go! My favourites are historical fiction and fantasy.
10. My mom and my sister are two of my very best friends and I would rather hang out with them then almost anyone.
11. Being a mom is the hardest and most wonderful thing I have ever done. Every day is a stress-filled blessing....but look at this face!
12. The above picture was taken with Instagram which is my new iPhone obsession.
My questions from Haley:
1. What is your favorite place to eat?
Any place Italian or Mexican
2. What is your favorite accessory?
Purses. I have a ridiculous obsession. I even have vintage purses framed on my bedroom wall.
3. What is your favorite game to play?
4. When you aren't blog stalking, how do you spend your time?
Playing with my baby, knitting or reading.
5. Do you pack your lunch, or do cafeteria food?
Pack it...and I hate it everyday. I wish we could just get rid of lunch.
6. Do you prefer a paper book, or a Nook/Kindle?
Both actually. I have a Kobo...the Canadian version of an e-reader and I like it more than I thought I would.
7. How long do your morning announcements last?
10 minutes.....too long!
8. If you could have any car, what would you have? (this is for my hubby)
9. Do you have more boys or girls in your class?
Even actually! 11 of each.
10. Biggest indulgence?
Books...I have so many.
11. Are you a cat or dog person?
Huge dog person. I am actually afraid of cats. It's a long story.
12. Any big plans for "our summer off?"
I am excited about having the summer with my baby now that she is up and walking. Plus we have two weeks at the cottage and my cousins wedding...PLUS!!! My sister is having a baby in August!! Bring on the summer.
So now I am supposed to tag 12 people right...here goes! (I hope there are no repeats)
1. Jennifer- First Grade Blue Skies
2. Melissa- Dilly Dabbles
3. Heather- Heather's Heart
4. Jen R.- The Teacher's Cauldron
5. Stephanie- Teaching in Rm 6
6. Jen- Marvelous Multiagers
7. Mor- A Teacher's Treasure
8. Jen- Runde's Room
9. Elizabeth- Fun in Room B
10. Meghan- Inside the Classroom
11. Tara- Fourth Grade Frolics
12. Jennifer- Empowering Little Learners
And my questions....
1. Will you watch the Superbowl?
2. Coffee or Tea?
3. The Daily 5?
4. Do you have a favourite type of pen?
5. What's your must see TV show?
6. If you could go anywhere tomorrow where would you go?
7. Winter or summer?
8. What hobbies do you have?
9. Shoes or purses?
10. Mac or PC?
11. iPhone or Blackberry?
12. Describe yourself in three words.