Sunday, April 1, 2012

Behind the Scenes Of Thinking of Teaching

TBA is celebrating our first fabulous year with a look behind the scenes of the authors and their blogs! Here's a quick peek into my life...























7 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Journey of a Substitute Teacher (Ms. T) said...

Love the pics!


Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Unknown said...

Oh my!! ...what a cute baby!!
Jennifer

First Grade Blue SKies

Leslie said...

What great pics! I love them all. Thanks for sharing with us!
- Leslie

Tamara L. Chilver said...

Thanks for sharing a glimpse into your life. I love it! And I think the photo of your baby and dog is absolutely adorable.

Unknown said...

omg!!!! Your little one hugging the dog made me cry! Literally! soooooooooo sweet! Great pictures :) Thanks for sharing!

❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop

Beth said...

Thanks Tamara! She loves him, that's for sure.

Beth said...

Thanks Mor!!

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover