Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Beautiful Family

This post has nothing to do with teaching. I just to give you a heads up before you get to the bottom and think, "Hey, this has nothing to do with teaching."

My husband, daughter and I had family photos done while we were at the cottage back in July and they are amazing. So fabulous that I wanted to share them with all of you.

The photographer we used was from Misfit Photography in Chatham, Ontario, Canada. If you live nearby or are in the area I would HIGHLY recommend her. She was great with Avery, my daughter. 















Sigh. I love my family.

3 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Pictures!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

jen said...

Beth--these are beautiful photographs! It looks like everyone had a great time and I love the ice cream picture!!

totally unrelated--I'm having a mini giveaway for a place value game on my blog and I'd love for you to enter :o)

Unknown said...

It actually has so much to do with teaching! The love and affirmation we get from our families is what gives us the ability to bond with and care for our students! You have a beautiful family!

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover