Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back to School, Thirty-One and the Perfect School Bag Link Up

I've been reading all sorts of Back to School posts and seeing tonnes of Instagram pics...oh dear, not already! Here in Ontario we don't go back to school until September 3rd and this year since I am pregnant I might not be going back at all. However, that's not stopping me from planning, and pinning and getting lots of ideas....for September 2014.

One of the first things I did is host an online Thirty-One party for my friends and family because Thirty-One is now in Canada! Oh my goodness I have been waiting FOREVER to be able to order everything from Thirty-One! Ever since I first saw their products on a number of teacher blogs I knew I wanted it...all.  

I learned that Thirty-One was in Canada from Teaching is a Gift when she hosted a Thirty-One giveaway awhile back.


Teaching is a Gift

Through her blog I found Jen Bellinger who is not only a teacher but a Thirty-One consultant here in Ontario. I urge ALL Canadian teachers to get in touch with her, get a catalogue and get ordering!

Here's her contact info:
Jen Bellinger
Website: https://www.mythirtyone.ca/JenBellinger/
Email:  jens31canada@gmail.com

Meanwhile, Lessons from the Middle is having a super fun Thirty-One giveaway on her Facebook page


Lessons From The Middle

The party is tonight from 9pm to 10pm on her Facebook page so set an alarm and don't forget to stop by. 


In celebration of Back to School I'm hosting a linky party!



I want to know what your teacher bag looks like. Is it big, huge, multiple bags? Lots of pockets, one big pit? Do you have a separate lunch bag? What do you keep in your bag? Share it all. 



I'll be back soon with some picture of my own bag...my new Thirty-One bag that is, and perhaps some bags from the past. 

5 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Barton's Buzz said...

Thanks for the tip! I didn't know they were here in Ontario... Awesome!
-Lisa
Grade 4 Buzz

Mrs. Mathis' Homeroom said...

Thanks for the linky! I linked up a post about what I keep in my (supply) teacher bag! :) I'm thrilled that Thirty-One is here in Ontario! Woohoo!

Renee
Mrs. Mathis’ Homeroom

Mrs. Mathis' Homeroom said...

Hi Beth! I linked up twice...oops! The first one is for the original post about my bag. Can you delete that? I went back and wrote a new post and included your linky button and a link back. I'd prefer for that one to be part of the linky... Hope that's not too much trouble! Thanks!!

Renee
Mrs. Mathis’ Homeroom

Anonymous said...

OMG...Thirty-One in Canada...woohoo!! I ordered my school bag last year from a US blogger's friend who is a hostess and absolutely LOVE, LOVE it! Am planning to get a coordinating lunch tote for this year. Thanks for sharing the news.

Monica
Classroom Capers

Beth said...

Monica,
Sooooo exciting right! Email Jen now, they just released new styles and colours for fall.
Beth
Thinking of Teaching

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover