Sunday, November 6, 2011

Currently...

I have been wanting to join in with Oh Boy! Fourth Grade's Currently linky part for awhile now and just never seemed to find the time....until now.



2 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

oh' boy said...

thanks for linking up... and this made me a little sad because my baby is now 3 years old and I miss those BABY days!!! might be time for another one HMMMM???

Jen R said...

girl - I know what you mean about your baby needs to stop growing! My baby is over 2 years now!! where did the time go?!? And I just know that baby girl #2 (due new years eve) is going to go even faster!! :(
What tote bag did you see on etsy?? lol. I'm always looking for new bags!
and thank you MUCHO for the shoutout! <3

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover