Friday, July 12, 2013

New Blogging Adventure- A Class*y Collaboration

I am excited to announce that I am embarking on a new blogging adventure. Eleven teacher-bloggers have gotten together and created a new collaborative blog that will be full of helpful hints, ideas and of course, FREEBIES!



Here's a sneak peek at our new header! Don't you love it?

I'd love for you to jump on over and follow us!

We have an exciting welcome package in preparation for all our new followers, something that will only be available at A Class*y Collaboration. My contribution is the biggest freebie I've ever put together so I am very excited for you all to get your hands on it...as followers of A Class*y Collaboration!



Once you get there, you can follow us on BlogLovin so you don't miss a single post.

1 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Beth! A new adventure is always exciting. I don't know how you do it.

Martha
2 Smart Wenches

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover