Friday, July 29, 2011

Do you have a burning question for Donalyn Miller?

Hello all! Yes, I am still at the cottage but 2 days before I am scheduled to come home we discovered the internet..LOL. I am glad that we didn't know before though because there is something relaxing about being cut off and not feeling "pressured" to sign into anything.

I also wanted to let people know that I will be emailing your questions to Donalyn on Monday when I return home....so comment, comment, comment! Get those questions coming. Donalyn and I also think that maybe an email got lost along the way during our last Q&A so if your questions wasn't answered the first time we are going to try and post it this time around!

2 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Nicole said...

I did think of one more question. For first-timer Response Entry students, do you have a list of questions I could use to get my son started. I know that he will not know what to write in his entry to start with and will be very discouraged right from the start. I'd like a list of "starter questions" for him to use until he gets the hang of it.

Thank you!!!!

Sarah said...

I enjoyed reading the book immensely and shared it with many colleagues from grades 1-6. We are working to determine what our requirements for the genres should be and the primary teachers are wondering the following question: If the students are reading picture books, should the number of books increase? If so, what would be a good number of books for them? :)

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover