Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Top Ten Things! Linky Party

Mrs Owens over at Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens is having a linky party...love it. You need to list the top ten things about yourself that people need to know. She also has a freebie for followers (if you aren't already following her awesome blog my only question would be "Why not?") to use in your classroom too.

In no particular order...

10. I love reality TV game shows- Survivor, The Bachelorette, So You Think You Can Dance, America's Got Talent, Big Brother. I'll watch them all.

9. I went to summer camp for 21 years- as a camper and a staff member. It's one of the best opportunities you can give your child to learn who they really are.

8. I really like to go grocery shopping. No, really! I even posted about it on my personal blog!

7. I have become an avid knitter in the past year. So fun.

6. I read A. LOT. A lot...I kept track a year ago and even though my laptop was stolen (sad...) I was up to 80 books by September. I know there are people out there who would laugh at this little number and I follow some of their blogs, but I am pretty proud of it.

5. I organize my book shelves by spine colour...so pretty.

4. I own my own label maker and label a lot of things. It's an addiction.

3. I would rather spend the day staring at my baby than doing anything else.
Right?
2. I call my mom at least once if not twice a day.

1. Being a mom is the best thing I have ever done!

6 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Tara said...

How absolutely adorable is your baby!!! What a cute pic!!!

4th Grade Frolics

Tonya Thompson said...

That is one CUTE baby!! I love to read also. I read one book yesterday and started on a 2nd. My daughter calls me a nerd. I wear the title well. :)
misst4th.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Very cute baby! I just bought a new label maker the other day because I left my other one at school over the summer and needed one so desperately I couldn't wait! Thanks for linking up!

Rachel
Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens

Kelli Beason said...

Beth,

Having a linky party join in and tell others prayteachlove.blogspot.com

Jennifer Gibson said...

I call my mom nearly every day, too. She lives nearly 2 hours away, and she has my dad with her, but I like to check on her. I care what she thinks about my life.

Jennifer
http://3rdgradelearners.blogspot.com

Mel D said...

Your baby is AH-DORABLE! We have been trying for over a year with no luck :o(
I am a new follower thanks to the linky party! Stop by my blog, follow me & find out about my 200 follower giveaway :o)
Peace, Mel D
Oh the Places We’ll Go

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover