In no particular order...
10. I love reality TV game shows- Survivor, The Bachelorette, So You Think You Can Dance, America's Got Talent, Big Brother. I'll watch them all.
9. I went to summer camp for 21 years- as a camper and a staff member. It's one of the best opportunities you can give your child to learn who they really are.
8. I really like to go grocery shopping. No, really! I even posted about it on my personal blog!
7. I have become an avid knitter in the past year. So fun.
6. I read A. LOT. A lot...I kept track a year ago and even though my laptop was stolen (sad...) I was up to 80 books by September. I know there are people out there who would laugh at this little number and I follow some of their blogs, but I am pretty proud of it.
5. I organize my book shelves by spine colour...so pretty.
4. I own my own label maker and label a lot of things. It's an addiction.
3. I would rather spend the day staring at my baby than doing anything else.
Right?2. I call my mom at least once if not twice a day.
1. Being a mom is the best thing I have ever done!